Our Company Services are addressed to people who have completed the 18th year of their age.
This Policy also describes how you use, disclose and protect your personal data, the rights you have with respect to your personal data, and how you can contact us.
We have taken steps to improve the Privacy Control and other controls we provide to safeguard your data and protect your privacy.
Nothing changes about your current settings or how your data is processed. Instead, we have improved the way we describe our practices and the way we explain the options you have for updating, managing, exporting and deleting your data.
Having as a main priority the protection of your personal data, we carry out these updates and follow the new General Regulation for Data Protection (General Data Protection Regulation), which is designed to harmonize privacy legislation across Europe, as it improves transparency rules on how companies describe the processing of their data and takes effect across the European Union from 25 May 2018.
Collection and use of information
1. Purpose of processing: With this text we inform you about the processing of your personal data by the Company, for the creation / maintenance of your personal consumer profile. The purpose of the processing is the development, improvement and promotion of our products and services, as well as the provision of personalized proposals / offers that meet your needs.
2. Categories of data that we will collect: If you consent to the processing of your personal data, the categories of personal data that we will collect include the following: name, address, telephone numbers, email address, information that you provide to us through the form you have filled out, through your purchases, from customer service communications made either by telephone or in other ways (e.g. email, letter, etc).
We note that the Company will process the personal data of natural persons-members in accordance with this statement and for the purposes stated therein.
3. Security of processing: The security of your personal data is extremely important for the Company. We take all appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure that the data we collect under this statement is processed in accordance with the requirements of the legislation for the protection and preservation of your personal data.
One of the measures we take for the security of your personal data is the "application of pseudonymization methods" of your data. The term "pseudonymization" means the processing of personal data in such a way that it is no longer possible to identify a particular individual without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that can not be attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
In addition to technical security measures, the Company has Security Policies and Procedures for the protection of your personal data.
4. Exercise your rights: For any questions you may have regarding this Policy, as well as any issues related to the processing of your Data and the exercise of your rights arising from the applicable personal data protection legislation, contact us through contact form, by letter to MPLOUGOURAS, 4th Kondili str, Trikala, 41232, or by email at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
It is noted that after May 2018 the new General Regulation on Data Protection will be in force (No. 2016/679 Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council). Under the new Regulation you can also exercise the following rights deriving from the provisions of the Regulation:
• Access and correction of your personal data in case of processing of inaccurate data concerning you
• Deleting your personal data in case it is no longer necessary to provide a service
• Restrict the processing of your data
• Opposing the processing of your data
• Portability of your data to another processor, ie your right to receive your data in an appropriate format, so that it is technically possible to transfer it to another processor.
In addition, you can revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect) through email@example.com as well as you retain the right to submit a written complaint to the competent supervisory authority regarding the protection of personal data, ie the Personal Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifissias Ave., 115 23, Athens, +30 210 6475600, email contact firstname.lastname@example.org).ΜΠλου